Sunday, August 3, 2008

I guess we're doing this too

Darby 2 days old


Darby 1 month old


Darby 2 months old



Darby 3 months old

Darby 4 months old

Darby 5 months old



Everyone we know is blogging, so I guess we are going to convert too. I really do not think my life is interesting enough to write about, so this will mostly be filled with Darby's pictures and updates.

Darby will be 6 months old on Wednesday. It seems impossible that she is already that old. She is jabbering up a storm (I have no idea where she gets that from) and she is pretty much sitting up on her own. She is so laid back and easy going, and she very rarely cries! We are so blessed! She looks just like her daddy, and I have been told by someone that if they did not see me pregnant they would not believe that she was mine. I think that she has some of my features, but she looks like a mini me of Jason. Her hair is falling out, and it is coming in a lot lighter. She brings so much joy to every day!


We stay so busy these days that it is hard to think of what we used to fill our days with. Jason is the Youth Minister at Chaparral Hills Baptist Church now so between Darby and the youth group we are always on the go. I will try to update this pretty often, but no promises!

5 comments:

Kathy aka Pie said...

YEA ! ! ! I like looking at blogs & seeing smiling little pictures. Don't worry I will stalk often.
hugs to you all

myra said...

Welcome to blogging. I'm so glad we'll be able to see more of you guys through your blog. And you can't expect me to believe the your blog will not be interesting or witty, Jamie.

Wish we could be in OKC to meet that sweet girl. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Debby McCrary said...

Thank you, Jamie...I will look forward to watching all the cute stuff Darby does. Like the day she brings her new clothes to show Jason and tells him that they are cute. Morgandy did that yesterday at 22 months old.

Lana said...

I am so glad you are blogging. It will be fun! Wish we could be there.

As We Are said...

Yea Jamie! I'm so glad you are blogging! I love to see pics of Miss Darby. She is adorable!